Argolin.com are a well established cardboard packaging design and manufacturing company based in Liphook, Hampshire. When Liza first contacted us she had a number of core issues with their current website. One of the main agrevances was the site was underperforming and was delivering less than the original site it had replaced. Having worked with Argolin previously I had a very good understanding of their business, what differentiated them from their competition and also who their main competition were.
When Argolin first approached us they had the following concerns re their current website.
- The site was confusing for users to navigate and find information
- The site was not easily updateable and did not have a user friendly content management solution installed
- Parts of the site were only updateable by contacting the previous agency
- Little to none Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) value content wise
- No SEO basics had been built into the site
Part of the solution was to identify a content management solution simple for non-tech users to update the website. The solution included the following:
- Redefined content structure based on user-insights and Argolin’s product offering
- Competitor research and simplifying overall tone of voice, less industry jargon
- All copy rewritten and search engine optimised
- Improving access to individual solution pages
- Improved Contact form wizard – to guide users during the online enquiry process
- Clean new design
- Introduce a Silver Stripe (Open source CMS)
- Build SEO structure and content into all pages of the new website
- Ensure the site was 100% mobile responsive
So far the new website has been live for eight weeks and is already showing improvements in increased site traffic, increased page views per visitor and a decrease in bounce rate.